Monday, December 6, 2010

Chris Hitchens compares himself to Julian Assange... guess who wins?

We're pretty sure that every single thing that Christopher Hitchens does or says amounts to an exercise in hilarity (Oh, Hitchens is having a God debate with Tony Blair tonight? Damn, I can't. I have tickets to watch a mermaid and a hippo play tennis... let me know who wins though). I know this. However, this is just too fucking funny. 

They should be teaching this in our nation's fine institutions of institution. I mean, the headline is enough to get excited, but the second headline (what do you call that?).... oh, that second headline:

The Wikileaks founder is an unscrupulous megalomaniac with a political agenda.

Not since the American government called another country's government a "quasi-official racket", has anything more amusing been uttered.


Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment